Resolved
2.1
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Sep 06

Company called me.Employee came to my house w/ new phone & re-certification papers.

They paid my past bill & future one.But as a result I have no reason to contact them so I can't tell you if you can.

Original review posted by user Aug 30

This company sent me text to pay bill.Called main # & all I can get is machine.

Left messages but no return call. Went to their site & pay online & recertify links don't work. Site lists a 2nd # but it says VM box not set up yet. Then site was down cause they ran out of bandwidth.

Posted on Facebook page & nothing. Even replied to texts & nothing. I'm not driving almost an hour to pay this bill @ their store. So I tried to switch co's but new co said they blocked me from switching.

Gave me # to co over all of them so I could force switch & they can't even find me in the system. All I can do now is move & use new address.

I've reported them to FCC.If they show up @ your door like they did me even though gate has no soliciting sign on it tell them no.

Review about: Infiniti Mobile Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Infiniti Mobile?

Comments

Nulook Auto Body - Nu Look Autobody repair in Norcross GA.  Awful work, Horrible attitudes! Nulook Auto Body "I had the Nu Look autobody repair the damaged rear-end of my mustang. The damage was about $2500.00. After weeks they told it was complete. I saw it and immediately..." Read more Wingrow General Trading Fze Fraud Company  Spartans International Fzc , Empeeson International Pte Ltd, cheating and fraud company in dubai Wingrow General Trading Fze "Wingrow General Trading Fze Fraud Company Spartans International Fzc , Empeeson International Pte Ltd, cheating and fraud company in dubai Mr. pradeep he is owner of the company has cheated..." Read more Spates The Florist And Garden Center - Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist And Garden Center "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Other Company - DO NOT USE JUSTIN (LITO) RIVAS (J&R REFINISHING) 15116 PARTHENIA STREET  UNIT #103, NORTH HILLS, CALIFORNIA  91343 CELLULAR PHONE NUMBER:  (818) 481-0353  EMAIL ADDRESS:  CREYM@YAHOO.COM Other Company "Regarding: Very Serious Complaint Against Justin (Lito) Rivas, Illegal And Unlicensed Contractor Back in the year of 2015, I had hired an Illegal and Unlicensed Contractor who took Full Advantage..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more